Work Request Manual
WebTMA is Loyola University Chicago’s online work request management system. The following steps should be used to ensure that all data relating to your request is entered as accurately as possible for the Technician receiving your request.
To be directed to the WebTMA Work Request page, click on the following links:
- The Request Date and Time will automatically populate.
- Enter your Phone Number, Name, and E-mail Address so that you may be reached if we need additional information in order to process your request.
- Click the drop-down box to choose a campus.
- Click the drop-down box to choose a building.
- Click the drop-down box to choose a floor number (this step can be skipped, but it will help narrow the choices of room numbers).
- Click the drop-down box to choose a room number.
- Enter a description of the work you need completed (please be as specific as possible), and click “Save.”
After you click “Save,” you will receive a confirmation message with your request number.
This means your request has been sent to Work Control for review.
Once accepted, it will be converted to a Work Order and assigned to a Technician. If there are any questions regarding your request, the Work Control Clerk will contact you for clarification. The Technician will complete your work order, and you will be updated on the status of your request via e-mail.
Once your work order has been completed, you will receive notification that the work is complete, and you may be asked to complete a quick satisfaction survey. This information is critical in helping us improve our services to the Loyola community.
If you have any questions regarding your Work Request, please contact Facilities at 773.508.2100.