Ignatian Pedagogy Certificate Program
The Ignatian Pedagogy (IP) Certificate program was initiated in fall 2015 to help introduce faculty and staff to the basics of Ignatian pedagogy and its application to the teaching and learning mission at Loyola University Chicago.
- To be completed within 2016-17 academic year
- "Understanding Jesuit Pedagogy" with Fr. Jose Mesa
- Six additional workshops (minimum one from each domain).
- Blog posts on all programming.
- Participation in one campus/community service project
- Final project with presentation to cohort
Ignatian Pedagogy Certificate Program Fall 2016 provides a listing of the programs scheduled both by domain of the IP and by month of the fall semester. For the most updated event information please see our Programming list. If you have questions about the program, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Ignatian Pedagogy Certificate.
The Fall 2016-17 cohort has been filled and we are no longer accepting registrations.
However, we encourage you to attend all of the events throughout the year.
We hope you will join our next cohort.
- Faculty Center for Ignatian Pedagogy