Lectures by Fr. Jose Mesa, S.J., Ignatian Pedagogy Faculty Fellow
- Jesuit Education: a Challenging Tradition, February 4, 2016
- Jesuit Pedagogy: Recent Developments, February 4, 2014 lecture part II—WTC
- Jesuit Education: The Beginnings, January 23, 2014 lecture part I—WTC
- Jesuit Pedagogy: Recent Developments, September 25, 2013 lecture Part II - LSC
- Jesuit Education: The Beginnings, September 18, 2013 lecture part I - LSC
How to Incorporate Ignatian Thinking Into Courses (LSC)
Panel featuring Marilyn Krogh (Sociology), Patrick Daubenmire (Chemistry), and Micael Clarke (English), moderated by Julia Pryce (Social Work and FCIP).