How your support is used
Some facts about philanthropy at Loyola University Chicago:
- Over 90 percent of Loyola students receive some form of financial aid
- The average financial aid package for 2012 freshmen was $23,800
- In 2011, Loyola gave out more than $121 million in scholarships to students
- Administrative expenses only account for 8.5 percent of Loyola’s total expenses
- 92 percent of Loyola graduates say that they are proud to be Loyola alumni
- In the last 10 years, Loyola has more than doubled its energy efficiency at the Lake Shore Campus, resulting in millions of dollars of savings
- In 2012, 2,780 Loyola students delivered 106,914 hours of unpaid service
- Loyola now maintains seven campuses in four countries
- The need for philanthropic support at Loyola has never been greater.
Loyola is an efficient and effective beneficiary of your charitable contributions. Make a gift today.