Masters (No Thesis)
- Consult with your advisor on your expected graduating semester.
- Instructions for Applying to Graduate in LOCUS
|Conferral Term:||Fall (December)||Spring (May)||Summer (August)|
|Deadline to Apply:||August 1||December 1||February 1|
- August Graduates: In order to be eligible to be able to attend the spring commencement ceremony, you must only have ONE remaining requirement.
- If you apply to graduate and are unable to meet the deadlines or are unable to complete the degree requirements, you WILL NOT be automatically added into the next semester’s degree conferral. You must re-apply for the next semester’s graduation.
- You will receive notice at the end of the semester as to whether or not you have completed all degree requirements. Please refrain from inquiring about the status of your application to receive a degree. If you do have any questions, please direct your questions to your program director.
- Certification letter information: Please email Associate Dean Jessica Horowitz if you require a certification letter for an employer including the employer’s name and address.