To help insure the integrity and security of Loyola’s network, the following electronic devices will need to be registered for new users and re-registered for current users: You are required to re-register all devices every 120 days (every semester).
• Desktop computers and game consoles within residence hall rooms
• All wireless devices, including laptop computers (University-owned and/or personal)
• Smart phones
To reduce problems with the registration process, please ensure your devices meet the following requirements:
• Make sure your operating system is updated with all patches and service-packs from Microsoft
• Anti-virus and current definitions must be updated
• Host-based firewall should be enabled
• Once you are on-campus, visit either site below to register your device:
Lake Shore: http://netreg1.luc.edu/registration/index.html
Water Tower: https://netreg2.luc.edu/registration/
Macintosh users (new and current) must register their machines using the same links above If you have any questions or experience difficulty accessing the network, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at 773.508.4487.
*Keep in mind, if you travel to both campuses, you will need to register your device at both the LS/WT Netreg sites above.