Weight Watchers Program
Loyola employees are eligible for Weight Watchers® discounts, reimbursement, access to free eTools, and other membership benefits.
- Employees can select any payment option, but must attend weekly sessions (online and at-home programs are not eligible for reimbursement)
- Employees who sign-up for a Weight Watchers Monthly Pass via our online portal will receive a special rate of $44.95 for 12 months based on attendance
For more information or if you have questions, please see the sections below regarding available benefits or contact Weight Watchers Customer Service at 866.204.2885.
To log into the Loyola Web Portal, use the following information and follow the link below.
Employer ID: 58215
Company Passcode: WW58215
- Current Weight Watchers already using the portal will need to cancel their account before logging in to the Loyola Web Portal (history can be kept)
- For help cancelling your account, please contact Weight Watchers Customer Service at 866.204.2885
Employees are eligible for reimbursement for Weight Watchers® monthly membership cost, up to $200 per calendar year.
- Employees should use our new Weight Watchers® form to track attendance and have it certified by a Weight Watchers Representative.
- Lake Shore, Water Tower, Health Science Division, and School of Nursing campuses are eligible for reimbursement
- Physicians and other faculty and staff with Trinity must seek reimbursement and membership information from Trinity
- All forms must be received by Human Resources within 31 days of the end of the series in order for employees to receive reimbursement.
- Late, incomplete, or outdated forms will not be processed. Program and forms are subject to change at anytime, so please visit the site frequently to make sure you have the most recent form
- Please see the Weight Watchers Reimbursement Form located in the Benefits section within the Key Forms box (upper right)
*The reimbursement cost of a Weight Watchers®-type program is a Taxable Fringe Benefit that is considered taxable income by the Internal Revenue Service. Your reimbursement will be received via check.
- The amount reimbursed will be included as taxable income on your paycheck
- All reimbursement request disbursed in 2016 will count towards the 2016 maximum reimbursement amount of $200; the same is true for 2017 reimbursements
- Membership rates increased in November 2015
- Reimbursement amount and membership rates can change at anytime