Employee Self-Service allows employees to view paychecks and leave balances, make benefits enrollments, access tax documents, and more. To login, visit https://lawson.luc.edu/ and select Bookmarks>Employee Self Service.
- Any browser can be used to access Employee Self-Service and you must be connected to Loyola’s network, either on campus or via Loyola Secure Access (LSA).
To change your address, from the Employee Self-Service menu, select "Change of Address." Enter your new address and click “update.”
To elect to receive your Form 1095-C document electronically, from the Employee Self-Service menu, select "Pay - W-2s/1095-C - Authorization Required." Continue through the instructions to consent to receiving your Form 1095-C document in an electronic format.
- Once consent is granted, it carries forward each year and does not need to be repeated
To view new hire and annual benefit enrollments, from the Employee Self-Service menu select Benefits - New Hire Enrollment or Annual Enrollment.
- New hires may select to enroll in benefits within the first 31 days from adjusted hire date
To access the Payment Modeling feature, from the Employee Self-Service menu, select Pay - Payment Modeling.
- This function allows you to simulate changes to your wages, taxes and deductions to calculate the effects on your pay
To view and edit your Dependent information, from the Employee Self-Service menu, select "Benefits - Dependents."
- This option allows you to add, edit, and view your dependent information
To view and print your pay stubs, from the employee self service menu select Pay - Pay Checks and select whichever pay date you need.
- If you need to print a paystub, click on the “Printable Pay Stub” link within that specific pay date, and a new window will open with a printable version of your pay stub
To view and update your beneficiary information, from the Employee Self-Service menu, select "Benefits - Beneficiary."
- This option allows you to add, change, and view your beneficiary information for life insurance only
From the Employee Self-Service menu, select Leave Balances in order to view your paid time off accruals
To view your Year-to-Date Income, from the Employee Self-Service menu, select Pay - Year to Date.
- This option allows you to view your year-to-date pay, tax and deduction information
If you experience “blank screens” when accessing Employe Self-Service, you will need to clear your browser cache and history.
- Instructions for correcting this issue including a screen image of which options to choose can be found on the Information Technologies Services webpage.