Chicago Workshop 2014
The Healing Earth Chicago Workshop II brought together the founding members of IJEP who first gathered in October, 2012. At that time, initial chapter teams were formed and chapter outlines were developed. Since then, the complex work of collaborative writing had ensued to the point where it was time to reassemble and refine the chapter drafts, and prepare for testing at a variety of international sites.
The goals of the Healing Earth Chicago Workshop II were to:
- review and edit the introduction and each chapter
to produce the final draft
- create cross-chapter references
- ensure that chapters are balanced across the board
in length, content depth, graphs, etc.
- highlight and assemble glossary terms
- create updated regional reports for each chapter
- review online presentation, usability, functions, etc.
Members from the Philippines, India, Indonesia, Brazil, Zambia, and Spain, as well as members from Milwaukee, Philadelphia, and Los Angeles joined the Loyola team members at LUREC February 9-14. News of the workshop was recently published in the Ateneo de Davao University's news.