Fall Break Chicago Trip
Rome Start students have the opportunity to visit Loyola’s Chicago campuses during the Fall Break of their year in Rome. This trip is designed as part of the Rome Start students’ ongoing orientation to Loyola and in preparation for the transition to the Chicago campus.
Click here for a tentative Chicago Trip schedule.
This trip is designed to give Rome Start students the opportunity to:
- Get to know the city of Chicago
- Tour Loyola’s Lake Shore and Water Tower campuses in Chicago
- Meet other first-year students and Rome Start students from previous years
- Meet with first year advising and faculty members in your area of study
- Learn about the U.S. student visa application process (for non-U.S. citizens)
Students are asked to cover the cost of the flight to Chicago, however, the University will cover all costs once the students arrive in Chicago.
An information meeting about this fall break trip will be held in early September following the conclusion of orientation activities. Students are free to arrange their own flight, however, Loyola will provide information at this meeting regarding a group flight option.