Software version changes from Academic Year 2012-2013
- NVivo 9.2 upgraded to NVivo 10.
Software availability changes for Fall 2013-Spring 2014
- HLM and Lisrel are no longer available on all open access lab machines and faculty/staff desktops due to licensing change by the vendor. Check the Supported Applications page for the specific location of each application.
- IBM SPSS Statistics is available on Macintosh computers in open access labs.
- NVivo 10 is available to LUC faculty and students via the 710 Corboy lab (available now) and faculty/staff desktops (after 9/3/13).
- SAS is available on all open access lab machines and all faculty/staff desktops.
- SAS is now available to students for home use. Please refer to our Home Use page for information about how to get a copy of SAS for your personal computer.
IBM SPSS Statistics 20: running on 64-bit Windows does not support Freedom Scientific's JAWS screen-reading software.
Solution: You will need a machine with 32–bit Windows to use JAWS with SPSS Statistics.
IBM SPSS Statistics 20: JAWS (screen reader) may be very slow with large datasets.
Solution: None. Use smaller datasets when possible. SPSS has reported the problem to Freedom Scientific, the developer of JAWS.