creating a thread
- Click on the Discussions button from the Course Menu.
- Click on a forum to enter.
- Create a new thread by clicking on the Create Thread button.
- Add your subject and message, and add an attachment if you like.
- You can cancel, save your thread as a draft, or submit.
a. If you choose to save as a draft, you can find the draft thread in the forum in which you were working when you added the thread. It will include (draft) after the title; in List View, its status will read Draft.
b. To continue working on a draft thread, open it by clicking on its name; then click the Edit button, make your changes, then click Submit.