You can save multiple student files to your hard drive simultaneously for revision/review. Each student’s paper will be saved with the student’s UVID and the name of the assignment automatically added to the student’s file name.
- In the Grade Center, click on the chevron beside the title of the assignment at the top of the Grade Center column, then click Assignment File Download.
- Check the box next to all students whose files you wish to review, or check the Name box at the top of the column to select all.
- Click Submit. Blackboard creates a .ZIP file of the selected assignments.
- On the Download Assignment page, click on Download assignments now and save the zipped file into a folder named with the course number or other unique identifier.
- Right-click on the zipped file and select Extract All to view individual student comments and attached papers.