enroll in student orientation to blackboard 9
The “Student Orientation to Blackboard 9” course will introduce you to the essential tools necessary to access course materials, communicate with classmates and your instructor, submit homework, take tests, and check your grades.
1. Log into Blackboard and click on the Courses tab.
2. In the search text box type in “student orientation” and click the Go button.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the search results; the Course ID is ITS_BB9_STUDENTORIENTATION.
4. Click on the chevron next to the Course ID and then click Enroll.
5. On the Enroll in Course page, click on the Submit button; a confirmation message will appear on the screen.
6. Click on OK to go to the course’s home page.The next time you log into Blackboard, you will see the link for this course in the My Courses column under the heading “Courses in which you are enrolled.”