VoiceThread is an application that runs inside your web browser, so there is no software to download, install, or update. VoiceThread allows you to place collections of media like images, videos, documents, and presentations at the center of a conversation. These conversations are not live - they take place whenever and wherever it is convenient for people to participate. A VoiceThread allows people to have conversations and make comments using any mix of text, a microphone, a webcam, a telephone, or an uploaded audio file.
Support & Training
Learn how VoiceThread works by watching "VoiceThread Simply Speaking."
Did you know? - There is a VoiceThread app! Download the VoiceThread app on your iOS device to view content and make comments on the go: Getting Started with the VoiceThread App
- Visit VoiceThread's Digital Library to see and learn about successful VoiceThread projects in education
- VoiceThread 4 Education wiki
- Wiki with links to ideas and samples
- EDUCAUSE: 7 Things You Should Know About VoiceThread
- Using VoiceThread for Digital Conversations
- FREE VoiceThread Workshops for Faculty