Loyola's Move to Microsoft Exchange Brings Improvements to Email and Beyond
Loyola's May 2013 upgrade to Microsoft Exchange brings many new features and wide-ranging improvements to email and beyond. Overall, the changes expand the way Loyola students, faculty, and staff engage with one another and the outside world and position Loyola to take advantage of anytime, anywhere communication.
- More collaborative interactions via email, messaging, conferencing, and other tools
- Significant enhancements for both desktop users and those on mobile devices and tablets
- Streamlined access to Loyola email and calendars anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Advanced instant messaging and voice, video, and web conferencing
- Expanded calendar features that include sharing outside Loyola and more sophisticated editing and scheduling capabilities
- Integrated voice mail that allows you to listen to messages through your email inbox
- Access to email and calendar options using voice commands on your phone
- Audio, video and web conferences with anyone, inside or outside Loyola
- Increased storage capacity for files and attachments
- More seamless integration within the Microsoft Office suite and within the cloud
For more information about the upgrade, see the menu to the right.