Windows 7 and Office 2013 Documentation
Support Resources to Help You Get Started with You New PC
This page is designed for faculty and staff within the Health Science Division who are receiving new PCs in advance of the March 2014 email upgrade. These documents and videos will help you get started with your new Windows 7 system and several of the Office 2013 programs that have been installed.
Windows and Office Documentation
We have a number of quick reference cards available for Windows 7 and Office 2013 topics. You can view these PDFs online or print them for later use.
- Quick Reference: Windows 7
- Quick Reference: Office 2013
- Quick Reference: Excel 2013
- Quick Reference: PowerPoint 2013
- Quick Reference: Word 2013
Resources from Microsoft
You may also wish to investigate the articles, videos, and training modules offered online directly through Microsoft. We've included some suggested starting points below.
- PowerPoint 2013 Quick Start Guide
- Basic tasks for creating a PowerPoint 2013 presentation
- What’s new in PowerPoint 2013