Information Technology Services has delivered a new solution for students called OnePrint. Based on the greatly successful PrintWise system, OnePrint will expand access to authorized lab printers throughout campus. Print your documents from any laptop or personal workstation, from either your dorm room or wireless connection (such as a classroom or public area) and retrieve your jobs from any of the ITS approved OnePrint stations. Here’s how it works:
You choose the “OnePrint” from any application you’re working in and provide some quick information on your print job. OnePrint will hold your job for you until you are ready to print it out. Go to any OnePrint authorized station, swipe your Campus Card, choose your job and simply print out your documents.
Here are the steps you need in order to get OnePrint access:
- You must download and install the OnePrint installer onto your laptop or PC. Click here and choose your campus and OS:
- When you are ready to print, you must choose the “OnePrint” option on your Print menu.
- From any application, choose File ÿ Print, then click on OnePrint.
- A “Print Job Details” dialog box will appear, asking you for information on your job. Fill in the name of the job, your LUC username and a document password for this job. This is how the OnePrint station will recognize you when you come to pick up your printouts.
- A pop-up balloon will appear once you have completed all the steps, alerting you to how much the job will cost.
- To retrieve your job(s):
- Go to any one of the campus’s OnePrint stations
- Swipe your Campus Card and choose your job. You can sort the list by username, print job name or by time submitted.
- Once you choose your job, OnePrint will ask you to type in the password you assigned for the job in order to release. Enter your password and choose print.
For assistance, visit a staffed lab or contact an advisor via phone at x8-2269 or x5-6950