Win 10 and Office 2016
Loyola Classrooms and Labs (Lake Shore and Water Tower campuses) will be updated to Win 10 and Office 2016 between May 22nd and July 31st
Training Sessions - Bring your lunch and drop in for a noon-hour training session
- April 24 (Mon) - 12pm in Klarchek Info Commons IC 120 (Lake Shore)
- April 25 (Tue) - 12pm in Schreiber Center 908 Wintrust Hall (Water Tower)
- May 3 (Wed) - 12pm in Klarchek Info Commons IC 120 (Lake Shore)
Preview Workstations - Try out Windows 10 and Office 2016 at these locations
- 2 workstations - 2nd floor Klarchek Info Commons (next to IC 204)
- 2 workstations - 6th floor Corboy Law Center - CLC 608 Digital Media Lab
Windows 10 adds improvements in performance and functionality with a slightly different look and feel from the current Windows 7 environment.
Office 2016 will look very familiar to users of the previous Office 2013, but there are new features that improve functionality and the ability to collaborate with other users.