- Groupwise Resources
- Instructor-Led Training
- LOCUS Resources
- Office 2010 Narrated Tutorials
- Adobe Tutorials
- Online Office 2010 Tutorials
- Getting Started with Office 2010
- Make the Switch to Word 2010
- Make the Switch to Excel 2010
- Make the Switch to Powerpoint 2010
Companies in the Chicago area that provide training in popular desktop computer applications to address the educational needs of Loyola faculty and staff.
Computer Resource Center
1525 E. 53rd St., Chicago, IL
The Computer Resource Center is Loyola University’s training partner. Staff members can also take advantage of its fee-based classes. The CRC offers affordable one-day computer classes in popular software programs.
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
2 N. LaSalle, Chicago, IL or 8550 W. Bryn Mawr, Rosemont
Computer Training Source, Inc.
444 North Wabash Ave. Chicago, IL
Fee-based Online Computer Classes