Loyola Study Abroad J-Term Programs
The Office for International Programs (OIP) has scheduled three J-Term study abroad options to Belize, Malta, and Trinidad & Tobago. These three-credit courses offer students an immersive study experience in a unique international context. Students have the opportunity to earn biology credit while snorkeling through rare reef ecosystems in Belize, learn about human rights while engaging directly with refugees on the Mediterranean island country of Malta, and explore globalization and peace relations among the islands of Trinidad and Tobago.
We encourage students to discuss options with a Study Abroad advisor. Please call OIP at 773-508-7706 to set up a meeting.
- The deadline for applying for a J-Term Study Abroad program is October 25th. Please apply here: https://studyabroad.luc.edu/oip/login.htm
- Students must pay the $100 Office of International Programs application fee.
- Students must also submit a copy of their passport.
- All students must register for CISI insurance for their time abroad. http://www.luc.edu/oip/travelcenter/welcometotheglobaltravelcenter/index.shtml
- Please visit the Study Abroad website for additional information.