How to Give
How to Give
Benefits of giving
In the spirit of insieme, your support of the JFRC can be magnified. When you make a gift to the JFRC, you not only support the mission of a 40-year leader in cross-cultural education, you can also reap benefits for yourself and your loved ones.
- If you make an outright gift, your gift will be matched one-for-one by Loyola University Chicago, doubling the impact of your gift.
- Your gift may qualify you for inclusion on the JFRC's giving society, the Società di Donatori
- The assistance of our professional planned giving staff in tailoring a a philanthropic strategy for you
- Increased financial security
- Reduced gift and inheritance taxes
For more information about structuring your gift to maximize the benefits, please visit our planned giving website.
How to support Insieme per il futuro
Using our secure server to make a gift online is easy and convient. Make a gift by credit card or direct a gift made by check, automatic bank withdrawal, or by other means.
Legacy and planned giving can make your relationship with the JFRC last for generations. Our Office of Planned Giving is ready to personally help you make the charitable decisions that can benefit you, your family, and the Rome Center community.
Your questions about what to give and how to give it can be answered here. The JFRC accepts gifts by cash, credit, bank transfer, and gifts of real estate, tangible property, stock, and any other property. Learn the advantages of all the different ways you can support the John Felice Rome Center.
Match your gift
Matching programs can make your donation dollar go farther. If you have questions regarding your employer's matching program, or how gift matching affects your gift, find the answers here.
For more information on supporting Insieme per il futuro, please contact:
Director of Development, JFRC
820 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611