Apply to Loyola
- Applying for the JD or Juris Doctor program:
- There is no application fee for Loyola University Chicago School of Law. See Applying as a New Student
- Online submission is required for applications to Loyola University Chicago School of Law. Applicants requiring accommodation or assistance should contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-915-7170.
- Entering student applications are accepted October 1st through March 1st.
- Early Notification Deadline: January 15. If an applicant's file is received and all the supporting documentation is received by January 15th, they will receive a decision no later than February 15th. Applicants interested in applying for endowed scholarships are advised to submit and complete their applications by the early notification deadline.
- Priority Deadline: March 1
- For a complete list of important dates regarding the JD admissions process please use the following link: Full List of Important Dates
- All documentation for your file must be received by March 31.
- We welcome electronic updates to applicant files. Please include your name and LSAC account number on all documents and email them to email@example.com. Please do not send paper application updates to our office.
- International students, please make sure to review your criteria for applying to Loyola at Applying as an International Student
- Transfer and Visiting students, please consult Applying as a Transfer Student or Applying as a Visiting Student, respectively.
Applying for the LLM or Master of Laws for attorneys program:
- Apply to the Business and Corporate Governance Law LLM program
- Apply to the Child and Family Law LLM program
- Apply to the Health Law LLM Program
- Apply to the LLM in International Law
- Apply to the Tax Law LLM program
- Apply to the Advocacy LLM program
- Apply to the LLM in Rule of Law Development program
- Apply to the LLM in U.S. Law for Foreign Lawyers
Applying to the SJD or Doctor of Juridical Sciences program:
Applying to the MJ or Master of Jurisprudence for non-attorneys program:
- Apply to the Business and Corporate Governance Law MJ program
- Apply to the Child and Family Law MJ program
- Apply to the Health Law MJ (online only) program
Applying to the D.Law or Doctor of Laws program: