Law Financial Aid Forms
All forms may be downloaded as PDF files. If you are unable to download a form, you may need to upgrade to latest version of Adobe.
Forms should be completed, signed, and submitted to the Office of Student Financial Assistance at the Sullivan Center, Lake Shore Campus and copied to the School of Law at firstname.lastname@example.org. Current students should scan and email to email@example.com.
All forms listed below may be found here.
- Budget Adjustment Appeal
This form allows students to request adjustments to their cost of attendance by outlining additional education-related expenses.
- Graduating Student Appeal
Notify the financial aid office of any changes to your graduation plans.
- Outside Scholarship Report Form
If you are receiving a scholarship from an outside organization and the check is given to you, please follow the instructions on this form.
- Request for Bar Loan
Graduating students requesting GPLUS loan funding to study for the Bar must complete a budget adjustment appeal and document related expenses. For more information, click here.
- Request for Federal Work Study
Students seeking FWS funding should first secure a position and appeal for funding using this form. Funding is subject to availability.
- More information on Federal Work Study.
- Off-campus agencies, where Loyola University Chicago students may use their work-study awards, must be from an approved not-for-profit organization that has entered into a work-study contract with the University. To find out which organizations have a contract with Loyola and are currently seeking to hire Loyola work-study recipients, any student can either review the job postings on the RamblerLink Recruiting System or may contact the Student Employment/Federal Work-Study Program Manager, Kathryn Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request for Reduction/Cancellation/Reinstatement of Financial Aid
To reduce or cancel your loan, complete this form. Please note if you cancel in LOCUS, this form is not required.
- Veterans Educational Benefits
Students seeking to apply Veterans Benefits to their aid packages should visit the above link.
- Teach Grant Request
This grant is available to students who plan to teach full-time in high need subject areas.