Graduate Legal Studies
MJ, LLM, SJD Admissions
Loyola’s Graduate Law Programs provide an opportunity for recent graduates, practitioners, and scholars to focus study in specialized areas of law in order to enhance career options and to use the law more efficiently and effectively for the betterment of society.
Graduate Legal Studies Degree Programs
The Master of Jurisprudence (MJ) is a post-baccalaureate degree that allows professionals to enhance career related skills through the study of the laws, governmental policy, and the legal system. This degree is designed to infuse career based knowledge with legal education.
The Master of Laws (LLM) is an advanced law degree that allows concentrated study in various areas of the law. This degree will offer domestic and international graduates holding a Juris Doctor (JD) degree, or its equivalent, an opportunity to establish or enhance their careers within legal practice and/or academia.
- LLM in Business Law (Campus)
- LLM in Business Law & Compliance (Online)
- LLM in Child and Family Law
- LLM in Global Competition Law (Online)
- LLM in Health Law (Campus and Online)
- LLM for International Lawyers
- LLM in Rule of Law Development (PROLAW) (Rome Campus)
- LLM in Tax Law
- LLM Degree in Trial Advocacy, Appellate Advocacy, and Alternative Dispute Resolution