Online Job Postings
The Career Services Office maintains a free, on-line job website managed by Symplicity which will allow you to post, edit, and remove job listings at your convenience. This system can be used to post jobs for our students and alumni - you determine the audience!
There are two ways to post a position:
You can fax (312) 915-7194 or email (email@example.com) the job description to us and we will post it on-line for you in Symplicity, our job posting database. To handle it this way, please include the following in your job description:
- Name, address, and contact information, including phone number and email address
- Job title and a brief description of the hiring criteria
- Who is the intended audience? (1Ls, 2Ls, 3Ls, Alumni, or LLMs)
- How would you like to receive resumes (email, fax, or postal mail)
- How long would you like the posting to run?
You can post the position directly to Symplicity. To gain access to Symplicity,
First time users must:
- Register on-line via the Symplicity website.
- Click on "Register"
- Complete the form and submit it. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal access information, which will allow you to log on at any time to post positions.
Previously Registered Employers:
- Log onto Symplicity using your personal access information
- If you have forgotten your password, click the "Forgotten Password" tab and enter your new email address. You will receive a new password via email within a few hours.
- If you receive the message "The email address you entered already exists in the system. Please try again, or if you have forgotten your password, try using the 'forgot password' function," this means that your organization has already been entered into our system. Please add yourself as a new contact for the organization if you have not already been so identified.
To Post a Job:
- Click on the "Jobs" tab at the top of the page, this will take you to Job Postings
- Click the box labeled "Add New"
- Fill in the required information concerning the job you wish to post and click submit.
- Our office will review and approve the job listing, usually the same day.