Online Job Postings
The Career Services Office maintains a free, on-line job website managed by Symplicity which will allow you to post, edit, and remove job listings at your convenience. This system can be used to post jobs for our students and alumni - you determine the audience.
There are two ways to post a position:
You can send your job posting to us via email to email@example.com or fax to 312-915-7194. Our staff will post your position on Symplicity, our online job posting website. Please include the following:
- Name, address, and contact information, including phone number and email address
- Job title and a brief description of the hiring criteria
- Who is the intended audience? (1Ls, 2Ls, 3Ls, Alumni, or LLMs)
- How would you like applicants to apply? (Email, Fax, US Mail)
- How long would you like the posting to run?
You can post the position directly to Symplicity. To gain access to Symplicity:
First time users must:
- Register on-line via the Symplicity website.
- Click on "Register"
- Complete the form and submit it. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal access information, which will allow you to log on at any time to post positions.
Previously Registered Employers:
- Log onto Symplicity using your personal access information.
To Post a Job:
- Click on the "Jobs" tab at the top of the page, this will take you to Job Postings
- Click the box labeled "Add New"
- Fill in the required information concerning the job you wish to post and click submit.
- Our office will review and approve the job listing, usually the same day.