Every fall, Loyola University Chicago School of Law hosts an On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) program for employers who wish to interview our law students for summer internships, summer associate positions and permanent positions. We welcome all types of employers:
Large, Midsize and Small Firms;
Federal, State and Local Government Agencies
In-house Legal Departments; and
Consulting and Accounting Firms
For employers who can’t make it to campus, but want to include Loyola students in their fall recruiting, the Career Services Office is happy to post a notice of a Resume Collect and forward on the resumes and other materials from interested students. In addition, if you are unable to make the trip to Chicago, we have the capability to set up videoconference interviews for your convenience.
ON-CAMPUS INTERVIEWING (OCI)
Loyola's OCI program offers you the opportunity to interview students graduating in 2016 (3Ls & LLMs) and 2017 (2Ls). Our OCI season begins on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 and ends in late October 2015. Students are able to view participating employers and can begin applying on Symplicity beginning on July 2, 2015. To participate in on-campus interviews, register on Symplicity by following the instructions below.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER ON SYMPLICITY
Registration for the Fall 2015 OCI Program must be made online at the Loyola University Chicago School of Law Symplicity web page.
- Set up an account (if you do not already have one) to access our Symplicity web page by going to http://law-luc-csm.symplicity.com/employers/.
- Click on the "Register" button and follow the instructions.
- Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-915-7160 if you have any questions about your account.
- An email reply will contain your username and password for the system.
- Login to your Symplicity account at http://law-luc-csm.symplicity.com/employers.
- Click "OCI" on the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Click the "Schedule Requests" tab.
- Click the "Request Schedule" button.
- Complete the registration form paying special attention to the following registration fields:
- Under "Scheduling Notes" tell us about any special interview schedule needs.
- Under "Hiring Criteria" tell us if you have any GPA/experience requirements or preferences.
- Under "Additional Requests" tell us about any particular interviewer needs (e.g. diet restrictions, travel itinerary requirements).
- Click the "Submit" button.
The Career Services staff looks forward to working with you in your recruiting efforts. If we can be of any assistance, please contact us. We are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm by phone at (312) 915-7160or by e-mail at email@example.com.