Resume Collect Information
Interested in recruiting Loyola students, but can’t make it to campus? The Career Services Office is happy to collect application materials from interested students and forward them to you.
To participate in a Resume Collect, register by following the instructions below.
TO REGISTER FOR A RESUME COLLECT
- Set up an account (if you do not already have one) to access our Symplicity page by going to: https://law-luc-csm.symplicity.com/employers/
- Click on the “Register” tab, and follow the instructions (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (312) 915-7610 if you have any questions about your account). An e-mail reply will contain login and password information
- Login to your Symplicity account at https://law-luc-csm.symplicity.com/employers/
- Click “OCI” on the toolbar at the top of the page
- Click the “Schedule Requests” tab
- Click the “Request Schedule” button
- Complete the registration form
- Pay particular attention to these registration text fields:
- Select “Resume Collect” next to “Mode”
- Under “Hiring Criteria:” tell us if you have any grade/experience requirements or preferences
- Click the “Submit” button
The Career Services staff looks forward to working with you in your recruiting efforts. If we can be of any assistance, please contact us. We are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm by phone at (312) 915-7160or by e-mail at email@example.com.