The Institute works with corporate, foundation, law firm and individual sponsors, who help underwrite the various activities of the Institute. Sponsors of the Institute receive invitations to all events as well as copies of all Institute publications, and have the opportunity to have student fellowships and prizes endowed in their name depending on the level of support.
For more information, please contact Ms. Annina Fabbioli at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 915-7281.
For their generous support of recent Institute activities and programs, the Institute thanks the following individuals and organizations:
- Absolute Court Reporters
- American Antitrust Institute
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law
- Baker & Hostetler
- Butler Rubin Saltarelli & Boyd
- CCH Trade Regulation Reporter
- Cohen, Milstein, Hausfeld & Toll PLLC
- Coleman Foundation
- Commonwealth Edison/Exelon Corporation
- European Competition Journal
- Freeborn & Peters
- FTC Watch
- Global Competition Review
- Hart Publishing
- J. Douglas Richards
- James B. Sloan, Esq.
- John Jozwiak, Esq.
- Legal Links Court Reporting
- Sarah Lee Corporation
- University College London
- University of Haifa Law Faculty