Annual Symposium on Health Law & Policy
Tenth Annual Symposium on Health Law & Policy
Innovations in Life Sciences and Stakeholder and Agency Responses
Presented by the Beazley Institute for Health Law and Policy and Annals of Health Law
October 28, 2016
Loyola University Chicago School of Law
Philip H. Corboy Law Center
Power Rogers & Smith Ceremonial Courtroom
25 E. Pearson Street
Loyola is pleased to present this program free of charge to attendees not seeking CLE credit.
For those who wish to obtain credit, registration fees will apply as follows:
- $50 for attendees seeking CLE credit
- $40 for Loyola alumni seeking CLE credit
- As part of our wider financial hardship consideration, there is an immediate discount of 50% for attorneys working the areas of government or public interest.
- There is no charge for CLE credit for Loyola Law faculty, staff, or students.
- CLE fees are payable at the door by cash or check made payable to Loyola University Chicago.