The Life After Innocence Newsletter presents a variety of stories, including spotlights on Life After Innocence clients and students, pressing issues that wrongfully convicted men and women face on release, upcoming events and summaries of past events, Life After Innocence public policy initiatives, and other relevant and newsworthy stories and happenings.
- Life After Innocence (LAI) celebrates 5th anniversary, Needs Your Help
- LAI advocates for expungement, passes legislation in Illinois
- Journalist and LAI supporter, Alison Flowers, launches Exoneree Diaries on public radio, WBEZ
- Law student and exoneree Jarrett Adams on returning from Rome
- Loyola announces LAI's partnership with Narrative 4
- The State of Exoneree Compensation in the U.S.
- LAI Alums Form Board, Host Event
- Rock For Innocence: Rocked to Success at First Annual Fundraiser
- Life After Innocence needs your help
- Lawyers Rock Legends: An evening of fun, food, and charity
- Solitary confinement has mental, physical consequences
- Exoneree, Life After Innocence client begins law school at Loyola
- Caldwell helps exonerees pick up the pieces after prison
- Spotlight on Julie Rea Harper
- PBS covers wrongful convictions in their Frontline documentary: Burden of Innocence.
- Chicago Tonight reports on Rock for Innocence here.
- Learn about LAI’s newest client James Kluppelberg.
- Watch the 60 Minutes piece on Chicago and false confessions here.
- Check out Exoneree on TED Talks here.