The Law Library has been an integral part of the Law School since it began in 1908 as the Lincoln College of Law. The Law Library has had five previous homes: on Clark Street, on Franklin Street, in Lewis Towers, in Siedenberg Hall and in Maguire Hall. The library moved to 25 E. Pearson in the summer of 1994.
The Law Library supports the curriculum of the Law School and the research needs of its students and faculty. While the Law Library participates in cooperative ventures with other Law Libraries, our students and faculty are our primary patrons.