Download Practice Exams
The Law Library has converted many practice exams to electronic format
- Online exams can be accessed free of charge
- Online exams are available 24/7 via any computer with an internet connection and printer.
- Access the Westlaw website at: http://lawschool.westlaw.com
- Enter your Westlaw password or your customized ID and password.
- Click the TWEN link, located at the top of the page.
- Click the Drop/Add a Course button on the left side of the screen under Adminstrative Tools.
- Select the box next to "Law Library Services Page" and click on "submit" at the very bottom of the page. This adds the "Law Library Services Page" course to your TWEN home page. This step only has to be done once.
- From your TWEN home page, click on the "Law Library Services Page" page to see available exams. The exams are organized alphabetically by the professor's last name, listed on the left side of the screen.
- All files are in .PDF format. If you need to download Adobe Reader, please follow the link on the opening page of the Practice Exams site, or go to:
If you have any questions please contact:
circulation desk: 312-915-6986 or
reference desk: 312-915-7205