Order Books and Articles
1. Check to see if the law library owns the book or journal that you need using Pegasus, the library's online catalog.
2. If a book is not at the law library, but is at another Loyola library, you can use Pegasus to have the book sent to the law library. This usually take 2-3 business days.
3. If no Loyola library owns the book, you can use WorldCat to order the book through our interlibrary loan service. This usually take 7-10 business days. Alternatively you can use WorldCat to see what other books in the area may have the book.
5. If an article is not available full text, but is owned at another Loyola library, you can request a copy of the article sent to the law library using ILLiad.
6. If an article is not available at any Loyola library, you can request the article using the interlibrary loan article form.