International Law Review: Submissions
The International Law Review is currently accepting submissions from academics and legal practitioners for Volume 11 Issue 1 and Volume 11 Issue 2. Topics for Volume 11 Issue 1 (Fall 2013/Winter 2014) may address the Spring 2013 Symposium Topic: International Impact of Extractive Industries. Topics for Volume 11 Issue 2 (Spring 2014) may address any international legal issue.
Annually, the International Law Review accepts topics for the Fall/Winter publication based on the prior Spring symposium topic. Articles from the speakers of these events as well as non-speaker articles discussing the annual symposium topic are reviewed and considered for publication.
Previous symposium topics include:
- The Laws of War
- Free Trade Area of the Americas
- International Environmental Law
- World Trade Organization Law and Practice
- The International Criminal Court
The Spring 2014 symposium topic will be international trade agreements. Accepted papers for Volume 11 Issue 2 will be published together with the proceedings of the 2014 symposium.
Academicians and practitioners wishing to submit a paper should send the following items, by email, to International Law Review at email@example.com:
- A working title of your paper with a one-paragraph abstract or general description of the paper you plan to present;
- Contact information including name, title, institutional affiliation, postal address, email address and telephone; and
- A short (50-75 word) bio of your professional background.
Students wishing to submit a paper for either issue should contact the Feature Articles Editor, Colin Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org.