Volume 1 Issue 1
The Loyola University Chicago School of Law International Law Review is pleased to make available articles from our European Union Enlargement Eastward: Welcoming Prosperity and Change Symposium issue. All citations are to 1 Loy. U. Chi. Int'l L. Rev. ___.
All of the documents are in the Adobe PDF file format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view the documents. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader, please visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader website to download a free copy.
- The Road to a Unified Peaceful Europe: Keynote Address
Ambassador John B. Richardson
- Joining the European Union: The Accession Procedure for the Central European and Mediterranean States
Roger J. Goebel
SPECIAL TO THE FALL/WINTER EDITION
- Economic Effects of EU Enlargement: Prospects and Challenges Speech
- The Introduction of European Competition Law and Policy in the New Member States
- Will a Constitution for the European Union Make a Difference?
Elizabeth Shaver Duquette
- The European Union Enlargement Eastward: A Historic Development
Alexander A. Jeglic
- An Overview of the Legal and Security Questions Concerning Taiwanese Independence
Jason X. Hamilton
- Nuclear Diplomacy: Negotiating Peace on theKorean Peninsula
Peter Sokgu Yuh