Volume 2 Issue 1
The Loyola University Chicago School of Law International Law Review is pleased to make available articles from our Volume 2 Issue 1. All citations are to 2 Loy. U. Chi. Int'l L. Rev. ___.
All of the documents are in the Adobe PDF file format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view the documents. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader, please visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader website to download a free copy.
- The 2004-2005 International Law Review Editorial Board
- Symposium Invitation
- Toward Reconciliation in the Middle East: A Framework for Christian-Muslim Dialogue Using Natural Law Tradition
- Patent Practice in London - Local Internationalism: How Patent Law Magnifies the Relationship of the United Kingdom with Europe, the United States, and the Rest of the World
Thomas K. McBride, Jr.
- European National IP Laws Under the EU Umbrella: From National to European Community IP Law
- Conventional Wisdom, De-emption and Uncooperative Federalism in International Environmental Agreements
Kirk W. Junker
- Opportunities and Obstacles - Screening the EU Enlargment Process from a Gender Perspective
- International Antitrust: Supreme Court Decides the Meaning of Gives Rise to a Claim and Foreign Tribunal
Robert E. Draba
- Heartbreak in Darfur: When Does Genocide BecomeGenocide?