Volume 4 Issue 2
VOLUME 4 ISSUE 2
The Loyola University Chicago School of Law International Law Review is pleased to make available articles from our Volume 4 Issue 2. All citations are to 4 Loy. U. Chi. Int'l L. Rev. ___.
All of the documents are in the Adobe PDF file format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view the documents. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader, please visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader website to download a free copy.
- Migrant Access to Civil Justice in Beijing
Margaret Y.K. Woo, Christopher Day, & Joel Hugenberger
- CIETAC's Calculations on Lost Profits under Article 74 of the CISG
Sharon G. K. Singh & Bruno Zeller
- International Water Disputes: How to Prevent a War over the Nile River
Lee A. Laudicina
- Botswana's Success in Balancing the Economics of HIV/AIDS with TRIPS Obligations and Human Rights
- The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act: Solution or Mere Paper Tiger?
Amy Hornbeck, Bethany Johnson, Michelle LaGrotta, & Kellie Sellman