Volume 7 Issue 1
VOLUME 7 ISSUE 1
The Loyola University Chicago School of Law International Law Review is pleased to make available articles from our Volume 7 Issue 1. All citations are to 7 Loy. U. Chi. Int'l L. Rev. ___.
All of the documents are in the Adobe PDF file format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view the documents. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader, please visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader website to download a free copy.
- 2009 International Law Review Symposium - Keynote Speech
by Trip Van Noppen
- Discounting China's CDM Dams
by John Copeland Nagle
- The Analysis of the Anticipated Effects on the Environment: Comparing Opinions Concerning the Central versus Local Government's Views on the Three Gorges Project in China as Well as U.S. Views on it from 1992-2006
by Donald D.A. Schaefer
- The Climate Security Act of 2008 and Other Carbon-Based Trade Restrictions: Are They Legal Under International Law?
by Jasper L. Ozbirn
- Economic Development and Environmental Threats: Tipping the Balance in Venezuela
by Lauren Sanchez-Murphy