Volume 8 Issue 1
VOLUME 8 ISSUE 1
The Loyola University Chicago School of Law International Law Review is pleased to make available articles from our Volume 8 Issue 1. All citations are to 8 Loy. U. Chi. Int'l L. Rev. ___.
All of the documents are in the Adobe PDF file format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view the documents. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader, please visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader website to download a free copy.
- Loyola University Chicago International Law Symposium Keynote Address
When You Get to the Fork in the Road, Take it: Reflections on Fiftenn Years of Developments in Modern International Criminal Law
by David M. Crane
- The International Criminal Court and the Closure of the Time-Limited International and Hybrid Criminal Tribunals
by Valerie Oosterveld
- Prosecuting Charles Taylor's Son for Torture: A Step Toward the Domestication of International Law
by Thomas J. G. Scott
- The International Criminal Court: Will It Succeed or Fail? Determinative Factors and Case Study on This Question
by Thomas Thompson-Flores
- The International Criminal Court: An Informal Overview
Jerry E. Norton