Volume 37, Issue 1
The Law Journal is pleased to make available articles from the Fall 2005 issue. All citations are to 37 Loy. U. Chi. L.J. ___.
All of the documents below are in the Adobe PDF file format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view the documents. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader, please visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader website to download a free copy.
- What's Brewing in Dura v. Broudo?: A Review of the Supreme Court's Opinion and Its Import for Securities-Fraud Litigation
by Patrick J. Coughlin, Eric Alan Isaacson, and Joseph D. Daley
- The Unconstitutionality of Class-Based Statutory Limitations on Presidential Nominations: Can a Man Head the Women's Bureau at the Department of Labor?
by Donald J. Kochan
- The Corporate Person: A New Analytical Approach to a Flawed Method of Constitutional Interpretation
by Jess M. Krannich
- The NLRB Waffling on Weingarten Rights
by Christine Neylon O'Brien
- Music at the Edge of Chaos: A Complex Systems Perspective on File Sharing
by Deborah Tussey