Volume 37, Issue 2
The Law Journal is pleased to make available articles from the Winter 2006 issue. All citations are to 37 Loy. U. Chi. L.J. ___.
All of the documents below are in the Adobe PDF file format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view the documents. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader, please visit theAdobe Acrobat Reader website to download a free copy.
- From Quinlan to Cruzan to Schiavo: What Have We Learned?
by William H. Colby
- Terri Schiavo: Unsettling the Settled
by Lois Shepherd
- Critical Essay: Musings on the Need to Convince Some People with Disabilities that End-of-Life Decision-Making Advocates Are Not Out to Get Them
by Kathy L. Cerminara
- The Right to Die: The Broken Road from Quinlan to Schiavo
by Annette E. Clark
- On Hastening Death Without Violating Legal and Moral Prohibitions
by Norman L. Cantor
- The Shattered Vessel: The Dying Person in Jewish Law and Ethics
by Philip J. Bentley, DD