Volume 40, Issue 4
The Law Journal is pleased to make available articles from the Summer 2009 issue. All citations are to 40 Loy. U. Chi. L.J. ___.
All of the documents below are in the Adobe PDF file format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view the documents. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader, please visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader website to download a free copy.
- Vagrants in Volvos: Ending Pretextual Traffic Stops and Consent Searches of Vehicles in Illinois
by Timothy P. O'Neill
- Tort Law and Journalism Ethics
by Richard T. Karcher
- Using Article IV of the Illinois Constitution to Attack Legislation Passed by the General Assembly
by Michael J. Kasper
- Confronting Testimonial Hearsay: Understanding the New Confrontation Clause
by Judge Daniel B. Shanes
- Better Civil Practice in Dissolution of Marriage Litigation
by Sanjay T. Tailor
- Discerning the Validity of Arbitration Agreements Containing Heightened Judicial Review Clauses AfterHall Street Associates, L.L.C. v. Mattel, Inc.
by Jeremy L. Zell
- Free to Litigate or Free from Litigation: Balancing Plaintiffs' Rights with Court Considerations and Defendants' Interests in Hudson v. City of Chicago
by Anne Leigh Drushal
Mentored by Judge Diane Larsen