What We Believe
The Student Leadership Development staff members believe everyone has the potential to engage in the leadership process and that each individual has unique talents, skills and gifts to contribute. We understand leadership to be a values-based, inclusive process in which people work collaboratively to accomplish common goals promoting positive social change.
Benefits of Involvement with SLD Programs
- Build skills and gain knowledge to enhance career and internship opportunities
- Increase self-efficacy and confidence related to leadership
- Further develop skills that support effective collaboration and inclusive teamwork
- Recognize and affirm one's personal style of leadership and the styles of others
- Meet other students and members of the Loyola University Chicago community with similar goals and interests