National Jesuit Student Leadership Conference
2012 National Jesuit Student Leadership Conference
The NJSLC provides opportunities for leadership development and networking among student leaders from the 28 Jesuit universities and colleges in the USA. The conference is relevant for (but not limited to) students interested in / connected with student organizations, student government, residence life, community service, ministry, orientation, and peer education roles.
With financial and logistical support from the Student Leadership Development department and the division of Student Development, Loyola University Chicago (LUC) will bring a delegation of students to the 2012 conference from July 25-29th at the College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA. For more information about the conference, please see http://www.holycross.edu/njslc/index.html . For more information about the application process to attend in the summer of 2013, please contact Shannon Howes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* March 26th by 5pm – Applications due to Shannon Howes
* April 2nd to 6th – Invitations offered for interviews
* April 9th to 19th – Interviews
* April 20th – SLD offers to selected students the opportunity to attend the NJSLC
* April 23rd – Selected delegates confirm participation
* April 25th - SLD pays registration fees for delegation
* Late April / early May - delegation meeting