For examples of extraordinary lives led by Loyola faculty, staff, students and friends, please visit these sites:
- Loyola successes
- "The Jesuit Way," Loyola Magazine, Fall 2003
- "Faculty member continues mission in Belize," Loyola World, August 1, 2003.
- "'Persons for Others' honored at the 2003 Founders' Dinner," Loyola World, June 1, 2003
- Loyolans deal with war and peace," Loyola World, June 1, 2003
- Loyola experience sets future direction for graduating seniors," Loyola World, May 1, 2003
- "Dr. Rodney Alford answers a special calling for the people of Pembroke," Loyola Magazine, Spring 2003
- "Alumna a leader of school leaders,"Loyola Magazine, Spring 2003
- "School social worker, students aided by dog," Loyola Magazine, Spring 2003
- "The nurse as leader," Loyola Magazine, Fall 2002
If you know about any Loyola students, faculty, staff, administrators, alumni or donors who have been influenced by the Loyola experience to "lead extraordinary lives," or who prepare others to do so, please tell us about them by completing our special submission form. Submissions that are accepted will be developed into profiles and featured on the extraordinary examples Web page.