Minor in Mathematics
Many majors at Loyola require four or more mathematics courses. If you take a few more math courses you may earn a minor in mathematics. Majors in chemistry, physics, biology, and economics are especially encouraged to use this option. The specific requirements are shown below.
- One year of Calculus (Math 161 & Math 162)
- Linear Algebra (Math 212) or Elementary Number Theory (Math 201)
- Multivariable Calculus (Math 263)
- Ordinary Differential Equations (Math 264)
- Any 300-level 3-credit Mathematics course