Operations research takes advanced analytic and mathematical methods and applies it in fields such as transportation, finance and manufacturing to find optimal or near-optimal solutions to complex problems.
- One year of Calculus (Math 161 & Math 162)
- Object-Oriented Mathematical Programming (Math 215 or Comp 170)
- Linear Algebra (Math 212)
- Statistics (Stat 203) or Biostatistics (Stat 335)
- Stochastic Processes (Stat 306)
- Computer Simulation and Modeling (Stat 356)
- Operations Research (Math 358)