Congratulations on your engagement! We are pleased that you are considering Madonna della Strada Chapel for your wedding celebration. When planning your wedding at MDS, please follow these three steps:
Step 1: Reservation
Here is the process for securing your reservation:
- Contact the administrative assistant for Sacramental Life to make a reservation at: 773.508.8045 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be prepared to give Cathy O'Sullivan the name and contact information of your presiding priest or deacon.
- Once this tentative reservation has been made, the administrative assistant will need you to complete the Wedding Intake Form.
- In order for your reservation to be confirmed, all of the documentation needs to be returned within one month along with your wedding fee.
- Upon receipt of your wedding fee, the contract will be generated and sent to you for your approval.
- A confirmed reservation is contingent upon approval of your wedding.
- Any annulment proceedings must be cleared before a reservation can be made.
Step 2: Information
Download the Wedding Information Packet. This packet has policies and information that must be agreed upon for all weddings in Madonna della Strada Chapel.
Step 3: Planning
Planning your wedding liturgy can be the most exciting or most scary part of the whole process. We have created the Music and Liturgy Planning Form to help make the process easier. It is password protected, so when it is 4 to 6 months prior to your wedding, contact Steven Betancourt below for the password information. When entering information in the form, it will be sent to Steve and Cookie who will then follow up with you in regard to your wedding.
Steven Betancourt is the chapel music director and will assist you with all music related planning items. You should be in contact with him between 4 and 6 months before your wedding.
Cookie Krupa is the chapel coordinator and will assist you with all liturgy and rehearsal related planning items. You should be in contact with her between 1 and 2 weeks before your wedding.