2012 Convention Schedule and Program Information
November 8-11, 2012, Cincinnati, Ohio
Using Twitter at the 2012 M/MLA Convention
Tweet for Prizes! Win a book of your choice!
Follow the steps below, and you could win a book of your choice from the convention's book exhibit.* We'll be giving away one book per day for the duration of the conference, so get tweeting!
- Follow @MidwestMLA on Twitter
- Mention @MidwestMLA in a tweet.
- Use #mmla2012 in 5 tweets related to convention sessions you will attend, have attended, or currently are attending (a panel you are in definitely counts!)
- Use #mmla2012 in 1 tweet related to one of the special events (see pages 10-11 in the conference program)
- Use #mmla2012 in 1 tweet related to the hotel, dining, city, or another less-formal aspect of the convention.
When you've completed the 5 steps above, send a private message to @MidwestMLA stating you want to win a book. Be sure to include your cell phone number. Thanks for tweeting, and good luck!
*Contest Details: Winners will be announced on Twitter at approximately 5PM Friday, 5PM Saturday, and 6PM Saturday. If you win, you will be contacted via phone. You or your representative must be on site and available to pick out a book when vendors are available. The chosen book must not exceed $25 and must be in stock at the book exhibit. Official book exhibit hours are 8 a.m.-6p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and 8:30a.m.-noon on Sunday. The MMLA cannot guarantee vendors will be open during all posted hours. Only MMLA members who have paid their membership and convention registration fees are eligible to win. To enter, all your tweets must be set to public.